Merry Christmas & Happy New Year Greetings



Hey everyone, I'm stopping in with Christmas cheer and news announcements. I am beyond excited to officially announce my new Rockstar series with release months no locked in dates just yet. 

Book 1 in The Rockstar Alliance Series is titled The Alliance and is launching in March 2017. It will be followed a month later with Book 1.5, a novella accompanying book 1. This series will feature 29 books in total, 15 full length novels and 14 novellas with each couple having two books and novellas each. Cover reveals, blurbs and teasers will arrive soon so keep a look out.

Tagline for this series is One Continuous Rockstar Timeline, 7 Couples, 7 Brothers, Fame, and All Best Friends.
More news updates is Into The Skies, A Shadows Trilogy Prequel Book 0.5 will be released May or June 2017 soon to be followed by Into The Clear and Into The Dawn, books 2 & 3 in the trilogy. So loads of exciting times ahead and a big year ahead for me and I'm thrilled to share it all with you.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Ava & Kyran Lewis plus the rest of Into The Shadows Cast and off course, me.





 Love Always,

Comments